Senior Salesforce Developer/ConsultantThis entrepreneurial environment puts you in the perfect position.
We are EMPAUA
WE TAKE YOU TO THE NEXT LEVEL
EMPAUA is a fast growing international Salesforce Consultancy based in Berlin, London, Zurich, Bucharest, Madrid and Barcelona. We are erasing the pain and frustration that go along with traditional hierarchical structures by empowering all team members to jointly shape the future of our organization. That’s why we operate under Holacracy, a system that distributes authority among all colleagues and where you have the opportunity to grow in your skills and as a person. We strongly believe in the advantage of self-organization and autonomous working while disrupting the way companies operate as a group of PAUArangers.
At EMPAUA you work on various projects and you get a broad overview of different tech industries and business models.
This entrepreneurial environment puts you in the perfect position to become a founder yourself in the future.
- Defining project plans in collaboration with other colleagues or on your own for small projects.
- Coordinating the execution of projects with other colleagues (business analysts or developers).
- Designing solutions from both a technical and functional perspective in Salesforce.com
- Reviewing tasks and give enriching feedback to other colleagues who can learn from you.
- Managing different stakeholders, from external c-level members to internal colleagues participating with you in projects.
- Architecting solutions from a technical perspective, being able to accommodate customer requirements within the possibilities of Salesforce.com and Force.com.
- Estimating requirements for sales proposals. Ensuring high-quality thorough the lifecycle of a consulting project.
- From requirements gathering to deployment and go-live support. You have this rare combination of business understanding and technical skills and you are happy to share your knowledge with other colleagues.
Be part of something Big
At our Berlin HQ we offer a fantastic workplace including all the benefits you’d expect – free drinks, amazing coffee, fresh fruits, and furious football fights, plus an awesome, smart bunch of coworkers and office dogs. Add a transparent salary structure where you get to set your own salary and your own working hours, and you have a first impression of why EMPAUA is a great place to work.